I hope you had a good week. Today, let’s discuss to make scrambled eggs.
2. Sea Salt
3. Almond Milk or any milk of your choice
4. Olive oil
1. Lightly whisk the eggs, cream and a pinch of salt together until the mixture has just one consistency.
2. Heat a small non-stick frying pan for a minute or so, then add a tspn of olive oil.
3. Don’t heat too long
4. Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan.
Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
5. Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places. Remove from the heat and leave for a moment to finish cooking.
6. Give a final stir and serve.
This can also be good for your children.
Our 28day weight loss challenge begins on the 16th November.
You can contact +44 7376057163 for payment details.
Have a good weekend.