I hope your day is going on fine. Today, I have decided to talk about our African delicacy. In Africa, we love to swallow and I have decided that we learn out to make swallow out of eggplants. This is a very simple thing to make. Aubergines/ eggplants are full of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre and with the potential to lower cholesterol and help manage weight, aubergines are a great choice for salads, stews and beyond.
Aubergines are an excellent source of dietary fibre. They are also a good source of vitamins B1 and B6 and potassium. Additionally, it is high in copper, magnesium and manganese. Highly recommended for those managing type 2 diabetes or managing weight concerns.
With this, you need 2 ingredients
- Protein powder-psyllium husk
- Boil a pot of water
- Slice eggplant into the boiling water
- Allow boiling for 10mins
- Take it out and add to a blender
- Blend until soft
- Take the blended eggplant out of the blender into a bowl
- Add a tablespoon of protein powder.
- Stir until it is hard enough for swallow
- Ready to serve.
- The entire process takes about 10-12 mins
Enjoy. I hope you get to try this out and tell me what you make out of it.
Feel free to sign up, join our community, share and like our page. Your feedback and comment are important, kindly drop in the comment box.