I hope we enjoyed our yesterday’s update, if you haven’t had a chance to read try and do so. Another topic that we shy away from, I still do not know why is probably why we fake orgasm. A lot of us are guilty of this, and today I will tell you some of the reason behind that.
According to http://www.nhs.uk: An orgasm is a feeling of intense sexual pleasure that happens during sexual activity. It’s sometimes called “coming” or “climaxing”. Both men and women have orgasms. When you have an orgasm, your heart beats faster and your breathing gets quicker and heavier. In women, an intense, pleasurable release of sexual tension is accompanied by contractions of the genital muscles. A woman may be able to experience more than one orgasm shortly after the first, if she continues to be stimulated.
A minority of women may ejaculate: a clear fluid spurts from glands close to the urethra during intense sexual excitement or during orgasm. The glands are called the Skene’s glands.
WHY FAKE ORGASM
- When you do not want your partner to feel bad: the truth is that we just cover up a lot of things because we are naturally that way. But remember sex is for two people to enjoy, so the feeling should to some extent be mutual. If you keep faking orgasm, your spouse may think he his satisfying you sexually but in the real sense he isn’t. Rather than fake it, talk about it. Be true about your feelings. Tell him how you like it. Sex is communication. Why should one have sex if they can’t enjoy it. Don’t make your life boring for no reason. This is the one thing that really add real spice to marriages, so if you can’t get it then talk about it. Both of you should sit down and discuss how best to spice up your sex life.
- When you aren’t in the right mood with your spouse: if this is the case, then do not let issues between you bot linger. Try to solve issues as they arise. No pushing things under the carpet. Resolve things before you head out for sex.
- When the love is no longer there: this is the extreme and sad situation. I do not wish this for anyone but if you are in such situation, seek professional help.
- Fatigue: no matter how good your spouse is in bed if the body is tired, it is tired. It is hard to combine all the chaos and then straight on to have sex. So tell him exhaustion is killing your sexuality, he should at least help out.
- When you no longer feel sexy: after childbirth a lot of things changes in us as moms and so it takes a long time to return to who we used to be a conscious effort too. I had this issue of not feeling i was sexy enough for sex. Even though my hubby was Ok with how I looked, I knew I could be much better. So I decided to work on myself to improve my appearance. If you feel this way, then don’t worry just do something about it: like working on yourself to get back to shape.
- When you do not know how your body works: if you do not know how your body works, it may be difficult to know if you have reached an orgasm. Study and understand your body. Some of us are so good with understanding others but when it comes to ourselves -we find it difficult . Try to understand yourself, this is very important.
It is very important that you understand your body. It is very important that You should live life to the fullest. Sex is meant to be enjoyed not endured. So stop cheating and denying yourself of the pleasure.
Feel free to comment, like, share and most importantly be a part of this community. For Moms By Moms
I am Dr. Christiana Stephen, a wife, a mom of 4 under 4 year old kids, a photo lover, makeup artist, a wellness coach and a lecturer. Motherhood for me is ongoing, its a period of learning and unlearning. I am passionate about a lot of things but most importantly helping mothers around the work reach their wellness goals comes as top priority. Hence, I have created this community for every woman out there. Feel free to be part of this amazing journey of motherhood and wellness. I will say raising this community is inspired by my experience and learning process. The main essence is to empower moms on the benefits of healthy living as well as the need to create a life work balance.
I am nice so a lot of people say and I believe I am very approachable even when there is a lot to be done. I love teaching. I can teach on a lot of things including time and stress management.