Here’s a simple smoothie recipe for you. One secret recipe from my wellness close group. Those on the program have had this recipe already. Very easy to make. Recently, I’ve had to struggle with hormonal breakouts and I have adjusted all my meals, now, I am eating basically for my skin.
Recipe and Directions
- 1 sizable sweet potato, chopped and grilled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 banana
- A cup of water
- A cup of pineapple
- 1/2 Mango chopped
- Add your sweet potato and avocado to your blended with the cup of water and blend.
- Check, how thick it is, if it is too thick, add another 1/2 cup
- add other ingredients and blend till smooth and consistent enough.
Time to Serve
Sweet potatoes are nutritious and delicious root vegetables. The sweet potato is creamy and soft enough to be an ingredient in several recipes. Research have found that sweet potatoes are among the best sources of Vitamin A. They are also naturally packed with vitamin B5, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, and carotenoids due to their naturally orange color. The sweet potato, also known as the Ipomoea batatas, not only contains many nutrients, but it is also packed with medicinal benefits. Scientists have determined that sweet potatoes contain anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anticancer properties.
Avocados on the other hand is another WOW vegetable.
Here are some of the most abundant nutrients, in a single 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving
- Vitamin K: 26% of the daily value (DV)
- Folate: 20% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 17% of the DV
- Potassium: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the DV
- Vitamin E: 10% of the DV
- It also contains small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorous and vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin).
I hope you loved this recipe…
Kindly follow my food page and fashion page on
Instagram– @50_amazingmoms and @de_ceemds.
You can join me on Youtube as well- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8x2Ae7teaNE-uoYc6XhNUQ
Feel Free to be part of my community…together we can make it count…
Comment! Like! Share! Follow! You Matter to Me…
For Moms By Moms
Is the potato going to be used raw like that? Or will it be boiled?
It should be boiled or grilled