One of the topics I have been asked to discuss is female fertility. This topic is quite broad and consist of different parts. But today we will look at one segment of it.
Female fertility is a sensitive area but I will explore this as much as I can. Research shows that age affects fertility. According to a research by Babycentre.co.uk fertility starts to decline for women from about the age of 30, dropping down more steeply from the age of 35. As women grow older the likelihood of getting pregnant falls while the likelihood of infertility rises.
Hence, this shows that age is a significant factor when talking about fertility for women. Female fertility increases after puberty and then decreases with advanced age which in turn causes an increased risk of female infertility. Studies also reveal that generally in humans, a woman’s fertility peaks in the early and mid-20s, after which it starts to decline slowly. While many sources suggest a more dramatic drop at around 35. According to a study in 2004 of European women, high fertility was between the ages of 27-34 and the 35–39 groups had only a four-percent difference. Similarly, at the age of 45, a woman starting to try to conceive will have no live birth in 50–80 percent of cases due to menopause. However, there are always exemptions to life and that may be your case.
I am a very positive person and I believe that no matter the explanations of science and limitations of life, some stories can end up different and that story can be your story.
While in the waiting process for pregnancy to happen, these are few tips to hold unto.
- Stay Positive: it may be that you have tried so many times and cried endlessly to have a child but it just hasn’t happen, does not mean you should start being negative. Being positive is the right way to deal with hard situations. I remember when the doctors told me I was never gonna have kids because I had issues with my ovaries. Yes. The same me with 4 kids. four renowned doctors said this was going to be the case. Honestly, I can’t remember being bothered about it. I was positive, I knew someday irrespective of what was said I will have children.
- Stay Relaxed: there is nothing as good as being emotionally relaxed and not getting worked up at every slightest thing. Sometimes we destabilize our hormones because we worry too much about everything. Stay relaxed in due time it will happen. Goli Promo Link. Get Yours while Stock Last
- Just Believe: you have nothing to loose just believing. That’s the truth. Believe and believe some more. Strong beliefs can change a lot of things.
- Pray: I am not coming to be too religious, but if there is anything you should do is pray. It does not matter your religion, what matters is that there is a God who answers.
- Eat Healthy: healthy living is a very important factor. Do not live your life to chance. Look after yourself, eat clean and exercise
- Take your mind off it: don’t dwell too much on it. When you keep dwelling too much on it then you will start getting anxious and anxiety is not what you want for yourself.
- Stay around True friends: friends are therapeutic. they can heal. Look for that friend that can relate to your situation and at the same time can make you happy. Hang around the right sets of people.
- Have sex every other day during fertility window: sex is to be enjoyed. I have mentioned this before. Enjoy sex, that’s the medium for the miracle. So engage in it. The “fertile window” spans a six-day interval, the five days prior to ovulation and the day of it, according to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. These are the days each month when a woman is most fertile.
- Record Menstrual Cycle frequency: a woman who wants to have a baby should monitor whether the first days of her periods tend to come the same number of days apart every month, which is considered regular. Conversely, her periods may be irregular, meaning her cycle lengths vary from month to month. By tracking this information on a calendar, a woman can better predict when she might be ovulating, which is the time when her ovaries will release an egg every month.A woman’s egg is fertile for only 12 to 24 hours after its release, research by American Pregnancy Association shows. However, a man’s sperm can survive in a woman’s body for up to five days.
- Monitor ovulation: Women with regular cycles ovulate about two weeks before the arrival of their periods, Pavone said. It’s harder to predict ovulation in women with irregular cycles, but it usually occurs 12 to 16 days before the start of her next period.
- Try IVF: I mean if you have the funds you can try this route. A lot of people have achieved through this. So don’t feel ashamed.
- Child spacing: A lot of people get married and decide to push childbirth until when they are ready. There is nothing wrong with this if age is on your side. I find some people spacing kids when they are over 35. This should not be the case. Do not space too long. when you are 35 and you space for 5 years that may take you to 40 years of age. I understand that every body’s situation is not the same and I am willing to discuss this with anyone who wants a chat. Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app me.
I hope you enjoyed this article. Send your topics to me, things you would want us to explore together.
Thanks for stopping by-Like, Comment, Share and most importantly be a part of this community-For Moms By Moms
Did you enjoy reading this article?…
Kindly follow my food page and fashion page on
–Follow on My Instagram Food Page and my Instagram Fashion Page .
You can join me on Youtube Link
Feel Free to be part of my community…together we can make it count…
Comment! Like! Share! Follow! You Matter to Me…
For Moms By Moms
Very educational and motivational indeed ,ive enjoyed every advise ,please keep on motivating woman out there who like to have children one day