I hope you had a great week. Today is Friday and I am home, exploring my kitchen. Suddenly I remembered this simple recipe and decided to share. This is a great treat for your children as well.
1 medium ripe banana
1 large egg
Canola oil/olive oil
Honey, for serving
1. Heat griddle or nonstick pan over medium heat.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl until smooth. Mix in the egg.
3. Once pan is hot, lightly oil with canola oil.
4. Once oil is hot, add no more than 3 tablespoons of batter to the griddle and cook, until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
5. Carefully flip the cakes with a flat spatula.
6. Serve with honey
Let me know what you make out of this post. Share, like, comments and also SIGN UP to get healthy family recipes.