I hope you had a great week. Today is Friday and I am home, exploring my kitchen. Suddenly I remembered this simple recipe and decided to share. This is a great treat for your children as well.
1 medium ripe banana
1 large egg
Canola oil/olive oil
Honey, for serving
1. Heat griddle or nonstick pan over medium heat.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl until smooth. Mix in the egg.
3. Once pan is hot, lightly oil with canola oil.
4. Once oil is hot, add no more than 3 tablespoons of batter to the griddle and cook, until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
5. Carefully flip the cakes with a flat spatula.
6. Serve with honey
Let me know what you make out of this post. Share, like, comments and also SIGN UP to get healthy family recipes.
I am Dr. Christiana Stephen, a wife, a mom of 4 under 4 year old kids, a photo lover, makeup artist, a wellness coach and a lecturer. Motherhood for me is ongoing, its a period of learning and unlearning. I am passionate about a lot of things but most importantly helping mothers around the work reach their wellness goals comes as top priority. Hence, I have created this community for every woman out there. Feel free to be part of this amazing journey of motherhood and wellness. I will say raising this community is inspired by my experience and learning process. The main essence is to empower moms on the benefits of healthy living as well as the need to create a life work balance.
I am nice so a lot of people say and I believe I am very approachable even when there is a lot to be done. I love teaching. I can teach on a lot of things including time and stress management.