I hope you had a great week. Today is Friday and I am home, exploring my kitchen. Suddenly I remembered this simple recipe and decided to share. This is a great treat for your children as well.
1 medium ripe banana
1 large egg
Canola oil/olive oil
Honey, for serving
1. Heat griddle or nonstick pan over medium heat.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl until smooth. Mix in the egg.
3. Once pan is hot, lightly oil with canola oil.
4. Once oil is hot, add no more than 3 tablespoons of batter to the griddle and cook, until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
5. Carefully flip the cakes with a flat spatula.
6. Serve with honey
Let me know what you make out of this post. Share, like, comments and also SIGN UP to get healthy family recipes.
Thanks for sharing recipe.
On 10/27/17, 50 Amazing Moms With Christiana Stephen
Nice one. Sounds delicious
It looks yummy. Gonna try it on