Sometime ago, a friend of mine suggested this recipe to me. I tried it then, but now, with all I know about healthy eating, I decided to make it my own way. So here’s a healthy noodle recipe for you to try.
- 2 Courgettes
- A handful of chopped spinach leaves
- 1 tomato blended/chopped
- 1 scotch bonnet blended/chopped
- A tsp of vegetable oil
- half red bell pepper diced
- half yellow bell pepper
- half onion
- a tspn of turmeric powder
- seasoning of your choice
- Use a spiralizer to spiralize your courgettes into noodle shape
- Heat your pan on low heat
- add your vegetable oil
- add your blended tomato and pepper
- add seasoning and you bell peppers
- add turmeric
- add your courgettes and spinach and stir for 5mins
- Ready to serve.
I hope you loved this recipe.
Kindly follow my food page and fashion page on
Instagram– @50_amazingmoms and @de_ceemds.
You can join me on Youtube as well- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8x2Ae7teaNE-uoYc6XhNUQ
Feel Free to be part of my community…together we can make it count…
Comment! Like! Share! Follow! You Matter to Me…
For Moms By Moms