It’s a new year and we urge you to start making healthy choices. There are many disagreements about fats in the diet. However, olive oil, especially extra virgin, is good for you.
The benefits are quite fascinating making olive oil a great healthy choice.
1. It Controls Cholesterol: You can lower the levels of bad cholesterol in your body by using of olive oil.
2. Helps Prevent Diabetes: Including olive oil in your diet can also keep your blood sugar under control.
3. Aids Weight Loss
4. Improves Nail Health
5. Strengthens Bones
6. Helps Prevent Breast Cancer
7. Treats Depression
8. Helps Eliminate Kidney Stones
9. Helps Dilute Ear Wax
11. Boosts Metabolism
12. Promotes brain health: The good amounts of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids present in extra virgin olive oil are good for brain and memory power.
13. Relieves Constipation
OLIVE OIL BENEFITS FOR HAIR
1. Treats Dandruff: Olive oil moisturises your hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff.
2. Promotes Hair Growth: Olive Oil is rich in Vitamin E which makes your hair strong and prevents hair fall. Massaging regularly with olive oil can also fix the problem of split ends.
3. Moisturises Your Hair
4. Olive Oil softens your hair
5. Can Be Used As A Pre-shampoo Treatment
OLIVE OIL BENEFITS FOR SKIN
1. Helps Remove Makeup
2. Improves Skin Health
3. Moisturises Skin
4. Has Anti-Aging Properties
5. As A Lip Scrub
6. Heals Cracked Heels
Sign up to our daily health benefits and tips for healthy living @www.50amazingmoms.com
– Mrs Atinuke Odundi
50 Amazing Moms