‘Just because it’s Saturday let’s try something new. I call it chicken honey grill.
1. oil 2 cloves garlic
2. Chicken wings, you can use chicken breast or skinless chicken which is a lot more healthy.
3. spinach leaves
4. Honey to taste
5. Garlic if you can stand the smell
1. Make a paste out of your honey, garlic, add salt spinach leaves( nicely chopped), you can spice it up but that is optional.
2. Apply your paste round your chicken thoroughly and evenly
3. Keep for 10mins to season
4. Put in the oven and allow to grill until fully cooked, then serve.
I hope you like this, let me know what you make out of this recipe. Kindly follow for more updates.
I am Dr. Christiana Stephen, a wife, a mom of 4 under 4 year old kids, a photo lover, makeup artist, a wellness coach and a lecturer. Motherhood for me is ongoing, its a period of learning and unlearning. I am passionate about a lot of things but most importantly helping mothers around the work reach their wellness goals comes as top priority. Hence, I have created this community for every woman out there. Feel free to be part of this amazing journey of motherhood and wellness. I will say raising this community is inspired by my experience and learning process. The main essence is to empower moms on the benefits of healthy living as well as the need to create a life work balance.
I am nice so a lot of people say and I believe I am very approachable even when there is a lot to be done. I love teaching. I can teach on a lot of things including time and stress management.