My love for ACV is in its benefits and usefulness.
1. Drinking apple cider vinegar Kills Bacteria : report reveals that Vinegar can help kill bacteria. Traditionally, it was used for cleaning and disinfecting, treating nail fungus, lice, warts and ear infections.
2. It can be used as a food preservative, and studies show that it inhibits bacteria (like E. coli) from growing in the food and spoiling
3. Drinking apple cider vinegar can lower blood sugar levels and fights diabetes
4. Drinking vinegar increases your chances of weight loss as it keeps you fuller for a longer period of time.
5. It helps lower cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease
6. It is reported that it has protective effect against cancer
7. It detoxifies the liver and other organs in a healthy way.
8. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Eliminates Candida Overgrowth
9. It Eases Digestive Ailments
10. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help to Prevent Osteoporosis
11. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Slows the Aging Process
12. It Assists In the Fight Against Free Radical
How I use ACV
1. It Can Work Wonders on Your Hair: so I use it as a cleanser for my hair
2. I use it as a toner
3. I add a tspn of ACV to boiled water and lemon with ginger to treat bloating
4. A drop of it in my oils to Fade Age Spots
5. It Makes a Great Fertilizer: so I use it to grow my Aloe Vera Farm.
You want to learn to do it yourself? Use the link to our closed group
Life & Wellness Coach
I am Dr. Christiana Stephen, a wife, a mom of 4 under 4 year old kids, a photo lover, makeup artist, a wellness coach and a lecturer. Motherhood for me is ongoing, its a period of learning and unlearning. I am passionate about a lot of things but most importantly helping mothers around the world reach their wellness goals comes as top priority. Hence, I have created this community for every woman out there. Feel free to be part of this amazing journey of motherhood and wellness. I will say raising this community is inspired by my experience and learning process. The main essence is to empower moms on the benefits of healthy living as well as the need to create a life work balance.
I am nice so a lot of people say and I believe I am very approachable even when there is a lot to be done. I love teaching. I can teach on a lot of things including time and stress management.