I have four children and I got a glimpse of exercise benefits for children when my first was 3. At that point my second was 2 and my twin babies were super tiny. The first day I took them to the gym to learn martial arts, they were the smallest but I am glad because the Sensei was good at engaging with them. Years have passed and my kids have grown stronger and flexible and I am super proud of how far they have come. I also pay attention to their eating as both exercise and food go together Here is what my kids eat to stay fit.
In case you are still struggling whether or not to let your child exercise, here are some benefits I have noticed in my kids and what impact working out has done for them.
There are many benefits of why children should exercise daily, your child won’t just notice the benefits and changes but you will too. Benefits for children exercising:
- Help strengthen their bones and muscles
- Increases children’s self-confidence and belief
- Teaches them the importance of exercise
- Helps keep their mental state of mind healthy
- Your child will be less likely to become overweight
- Exercise will reduce the risk of your child developing type 2 diabetes
- Children will have better outlook on life
- Making new friends
- leadership skills
- Positive behaviour
- Trying out new sports and activities
- Learning new skills
- Positive attitude
Did you enjoy reading this article? Have you seen our WELLNESS SHOP for weight loss meal plans???