I have the opinion that nothing is out of reach especially when it comes to ways one can improve the body, we have everything within our reach. Sometimes we just don’t know. Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate- a power house product that can be used in a variety of different ways , ways you can hardly have imagined to achieve all your beautiful skin goals.
Give yourself a treat with these tips on baking soda.
- Baking soda can be used as an exfoliator, you can use it on its own or add a little lemon squeeze to it to get that flawless glow you so desire.
- Reduces pores
- Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of warm water to form a paste. Rinse your face with water and rub the mixture in circular motions over your face to gently cleanse the skin.
- Eliminates Discolorations
- Removes Blackhead
- Detox Mask: Baking soda also helps to draw toxins out of the skin. Create a paste of the baking soda using 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of warm water. Smooth the mixture on your face and let it dry completely. Rinse and pat dry. You can even use this combination as a detox bath by upping the baking soda to 1-2 cups and adding 2 cups of Epsom salt (earth clinic.com)
- You can to you makeup remover
- Use to remove spray tan
- Removes eye wrinkles
if you like our updates, subscribe and share
Hi, goodmorning to u and ur family. I have been reading ur post and i appreciate it. pls ma i have question to ask u. What is baking soda?. Is it baking powder we are using to bake or what. Thanks.
Both baking soda and baking powder are leavening agents, which means they are added to baked goods before cooking to produce carbon dioxide and cause them to ‘rise’. Baking powder contains baking soda, but the two substances are used under different conditions.
Can i use baking powder to replace baking soda?. Thanks
I haven’t tried baking powder, i’ll research and get back to you.
Wow I never new…..
Thanks so much..in fact I’m suffering
from some chronic pimples on my face and I’m gonna try this one too and see ..
I will also appreciated if you could show me another method or a product to get rid of my chronic pimples.
Hey ma’am, I suggest you sign up for our closed group.
Hello. Please any idea on how to get rid of MOLE REMOVAL | DERMATOSIS PAPULOSA NIGRA (DPN)
Hello. Please any idea on how to get rid of MOLE | DERMATOSIS PAPULOSA NIGRA (DPN)?
How bad is it?