I hope everything is going well with you and yours? 2019 has been a wonderful year. With it’s ups and downs. Somehow we are here and still standing tall. This means GOD is not through with us yet.
It is 48 hours to 2020 and I thought to drop this note for someone who might need it so badly. Someone who feels down at this point. I need you to be proud of yourself for how you handled this year. I don’t know about you but I fought so many silent battles with the help of God. I wiped my own tears and pat myself in the back for doing something so powerful and that’s not GIVING UP.
To be here today, means we share something in common- not GIVING UP.
Before you move into 2020, here are the things to get rid off.
- Bad Energy
- Toxic People
- Fake friends
- Bad Habits
- Self Sabotage
- Kill your habit of comparing yourself with everyone.
- Kill your habit of creating excuses
- Kill your habit of making sure everything is perfect.
- Kill your habit of complaining.
- Kill your habit of wasting time with negative people
- Kill your habit of saying yes to EVERYONE & EVERYTHING, some people deserve an outright NO
- Habits that waste your time
It’s been a Great 2019, Thanks for ALL your support and Love. I truly appreciate YOU.
Did you enjoy reading this article?…
Kindly follow my food page and fashion page on
Instagram– @50_amazingmoms and @de_ceemds.
You can join me on Youtube as well- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8x2Ae7teaNE-uoYc6XhNUQ
Feel Free to be part of my community…together we can make it count…
Comment! Like! Share! Follow! You Matter to Me…
For Moms By Moms