its its a new week and the beginning of our 7 day detox program. We wish all the moms partaking in this luck and hope to hear from you after the 7th day. Be consistent and determined you will achieve what you desire.
Today we have decided to talk about how one can use hot(warm) water for weight loss.
A lot of us start our mornings with a cup of hot tea and/or coffee to warm up our bodies, whereas when its time to drink water we prefer it very cold. Yeah the truth is cold water taste really good especially those in a very hot weather, however according to Ayurvedic medicine, its a wrong assumption to think that cold water is better for us. Studies have shown that drinking warm water on a regular basis can provide digestive power and reduce waste in our immune system (medicaldaily.com).
some other benefits include:
- Sheds excess pounds: I can testify to this, I have been doing this for just few weeks and i can clearly say it works like magic. According to a report by medicaldaily.com ‘Warm water increases body temperature, which therefore increases the metabolic rate. An increase in metabolic rate allows the body to burn more calories throughout the rate. It can also help the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys to function even better’. Do this first thing in the morning and the last thing before you go to bed.
- Stops Premature aging; apart from just loosing some excess fats, it is a good therapy to stop premature aging. Medical daily notes that ‘Premature aging is a woman’s worst nightmare, but luckily, this can be prevented by drinking warm water. The presence of toxins in the body can lead to aging faster, but warm water can help cleanse the body from those toxins, while repairing skin cells to increase elasticity. Metsovas told Medical Daily: “Women will always benefit because they [have] more hormones to contend with, making constipation more of an issue.”
- Body Cleanser: if you wake up in the morning and drink warm water, it helps cleanse your body by flushing out toxins
- Very good for menstrual pain: According to Healthline, warm or hot water is usually better for cramps, as hot liquids increase blood flow to the skin and help relax the cramped muscles.
- if you do not have the habit of drinking warm water, its never too late to start.
This is how i get the best out of my hot water:
Slice your ginger
slice one lemon.
Add them to a cup
add a pinch of honey
and add your boiled water. do this every morning and evening, tell me about it after 2 weeks