I have the opinion that nothing is out of reach especially when it comes to ways one can improve the body, we have everything within our reach. Sometimes we just don’t know. Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate- a power house product that can be used in a variety of different ways , ways you can hardly have imagined to achieve all your beautiful skin goals.
Give yourself a treat with these tips on baking soda.
- Baking soda can be used as an exfoliator, you can use it on its own or add a little lemon squeeze to it to get that flawless glow you so desire.
- Reduces pores
- Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of warm water to form a paste. Rinse your face with water and rub the mixture in circular motions over your face to gently cleanse the skin.
- Eliminates Discolorations
- Removes Blackhead
- Detox Mask: Baking soda also helps to draw toxins out of the skin. Create a paste of the baking soda using 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of warm water. Smooth the mixture on your face and let it dry completely. Rinse and pat dry. You can even use this combination as a detox bath by upping the baking soda to 1-2 cups and adding 2 cups of Epsom salt (earth clinic.com)
- You can to you makeup remover
- Use to remove spray tan
- Removes eye wrinkles
if you like our updates, subscribe and share