Written by Christiana Stephen
‘Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own’-
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I hope we are enjoying our day already. A lot of moms have asked what they can do to spice up their marriages. I have probably talked about different ways you can, but today we will look at this other way. A way to leave your spouse breathless with something you never thought could improve the state of his mind
I call this the Breathtaking Spouse smoothie. If you think your sex life is not as interesting as it should be.You want something more natural to use, then I bet you this smoothie is good.
This smoothie contains recipes that increases certain hormones in the body. I call it the sexual hormone. According to ourbodiesourselves.org when it comes to sexual desire, the most influential hormone is testosterone. Though it’s often considered a male hormone, testosterone — like estrogen– is present in both men and women, though the proportions differ between the sexes.
- Black Berries: studies by Drs. Anna Maria and Brian Clement, authors of 7 Keys to Lifelong Sexual Vitality and directors of Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida shows that both the berries and the seeds are very significant in mind transformation and will help you get set for the mood. This food is rich and it is revealed to enhance both libodo and sexual endurance (fitness magazine.com)
2. Watermelon: According to fitness magazine.com -if you’re really looking for a sweet libido-booster, stick to a slice of watermelon. Although it’s 92 percent water, that remaining 8 percent of fruit is jam-packed with vital nutrients for sexual health.
3. Eggs: no matter how eggs are made, studies show that eating eggs can help boost for stamina, considering that eggs contain protein, which is considered a source of stamina
4. Avocado: They are very rich in vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties, potassium, and vitamin B6, which may prevent or delay heart disease and promote better blood flow.They’re also a good source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Anything that helps your heart and circulation can also be critical for a healthy sex life. Men with heart disease are twice as likely to have erectile dysfunction because both conditions can result from artery damage (health.com)
5. Ginger: They are considered libido enhancers, regardless of how they are being taken the can enhance one’s libido
6. Strawberries: According to health.com Strawberries are sexy. Here’s why. Good circulation is thought to be crucial for sexual functioning in both men and women, and strawberries are rich in antioxidants that benefit your heart and arteries.
A handful of blackberries
A handful of strawberries
A cup of water melon
Add ginger to taste
And half avocado
blend all together with water.
I hope you enjoyed today’s read….Don’t forget to sign up to be part of our community. For Moms By Moms.