It can be frustrating when you are trying to fit into a body-con dress and your belly puffs out. Its even more annoying when you aren’t overweight but have to deal with a big belly. a lot of things can cause this, so we will talk about what can cause this and how to handle the situation.
- Contipation: this can be a very disturbing situation when you are constipated. according to NHS, Constipation is a common condition that affects people of all ages. It can mean that you’re not passing stools regularly or you’re unable to completely empty your bowel. Treatment:eat a lot of fibre, such as fruit, vegetables and cereal change in your daily eating habits, do not ignore the urge to use the loo,
2. Lack of fluid: do not keep yourself dehydrated, 8 glasses of water a day is recommended
3. Stress, anxiety and depression: either of this can contribute to puffed belly, so try as much as you can to change your lifestyle.
4. Eating everything and anything: eating the wrong things at the wrong times wont do you any good
5. Eating too much carbohydrates: this is another factor, our bodies don’t lie, your lifestyle will always reflect in your lifestyle.
6. Not caring for yourself after childbirth
If you are looking at loosing some belly fat join our closed group. There’s still a 20% offer till the 11th October. if you are interested send an email to email@example.com.
Like, comment and share…Don’t forget to sign up…
I am Dr. Christiana Stephen, a wife, a mom of 4 under 4 year old kids, a photo lover, makeup artist, a wellness coach and a lecturer. Motherhood for me is ongoing, its a period of learning and unlearning. I am passionate about a lot of things but most importantly helping mothers around the world reach their wellness goals comes as top priority. Hence, I have created this community for every woman out there. Feel free to be part of this amazing journey of motherhood and wellness. I will say raising this community is inspired by my experience and learning process. The main essence is to empower moms on the benefits of healthy living as well as the need to create a life work balance.
I am nice so a lot of people say and I believe I am very approachable even when there is a lot to be done. I love teaching. I can teach on a lot of things including time and stress management.