A lot of people have been sending mails and I hope to respond shortly to all emails. What have been up to? Research and research and research some more, that’s my life. So a bit of break doesn’t hurt so I took a break.
Back to talk to us about some very healthy meals that can help us loose weight nicely and easily.
Today we will talk about brocolli 10 reasons we shouldn’t stop eating it.
1) it enhances detoxification: looking at joining our detox program? We will tell you how best to use them to achieve your purpose
2) When steamed properly, Broccoli can provide you with some special cholesterol-lowering benefits
3) According to Megan Ware, Broccoli belongs to the cruciferous vegetable family, which includes kale, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, cabbage, collard greens, rutabaga and turnips.
4) According to MNT.com, it helps us look younger; The antioxidant vitamin C, when eaten in its natural form (in fresh produce as opposed to supplement form) can help to fight skin damage caused by the sun and pollution, reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin texture.
5) Broccoli helps fight cancer
6) A report from whfoods.com on broccoli Shows that it has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
7) It improves digestion
8) It protects from chronic disease
9) improves bone health
According to medicalnewstoday.com There are Possible health risks of consuming broccoli
If you are taking blood-thinners such as Coumadin (warfarin), it is important that you do not suddenly begin to eat more or less foods containing vitamin K, which plays a large role in blood clotting. It is the total diet or overall eating pattern that is most important in disease prevention and achieving good health. It is better to eat a diet with a variety than to concentrate on individual foods as the key to good health.
HOW TO PREPARE BROCOLI
blend for smoothies with other veggies
Amount Per 100 grams
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g 0%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 33 mg 1%
Potassium 316 mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2%
Dietary fiber 2.6 g 10%
Sugar 1.7 g
Protein 2.8 g 5%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 148%
Calcium 4% Iron 3%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 10%
Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium
If you have sent an email to us to be part of our detox week, we will respond to you shortly.
FOLLOW FOR MORE NUTRITION FACTS.